please can anybody with original Cat 235 or 225 brochures please scan them and post them below. I am a custom diecast builder looking to build a custom Cat 235 excavator in 1\50 scale and need additional information.
Try Googling "Caterpillar 235 Excavator Specalog" and see what it throws up. You might get lucky. The Specalog is the name of the technical brochure that the salesman would hand to customers thinking of buying a machine, actually it still is called that.
Thank you I will look for that now.
Also google sales broucure. Lots of folks collect stuff like this and do not know what the correct terms are. I found one this way on ebay for my Mitsubishi MS070. hugs, Brandi
Here's a link I found by a quick google search: http://www.ritchiespecs.com/specification?type=Cons&category=Hydraulic+Excavator&make=Caterpillar&model=235&modelid=92853 Shows some good details. Or on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Caterpillar-235-Hydraulic-Excavator-Original-Sales-specification-Brochure-/172029124955 $8.79 with Free shipping can't ask for much better.