Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 236 Fuse Panel Diagram

danieltwistedg ยท 2019-10-14 16:36

Hey guys, I've got a Cat 236 Skid that has had all of the fuses pulled out of it and the fuse box cover that has the diagram of which fuses go where and what they are is missing. The last 8 of the serial number are 4YZ00380, if there's anyone that has a diagram or a picture of the fuse box I would greatly appreciate it!

Replies2
  1. #1Mark2502019-10-15 17:34

    what series? serial number ?

  2. #2kshansen2019-10-16 13:26

    I would strongly suggest at the bare minimum having an operators manual for this and any machine. For this machine follow this link and you can see what is available either in paper or on CD: https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=4YZ00380 But for right now I'm attaching the pages on the fuse panel, it appears there are two different versions. It's good that you did post the serial number but to help someone I would suggest putting the model and serial number next to each other!