Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 239d anyone buy one yet ?

Rentalstop ยท 2015-11-25 21:17

Looking at a Cat 239d. New small frame track machine. Looking to add a track loader to the rental fleet. We have three tire bobcat loaders with hand and foot controls. Also looking at the bobcat m series track loaders, just not sure about the Doosan engines. I have a $39k price from local dealer on the bobcat with a leftover kubota engine. $2k more with joystick controls. Cat 239d is a little smaller but looks like it would be a great homeowner/ small contractor rental. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1pafarmer2015-11-27 06:28

    I think it would make a great addition to any rental fleet. Small enough to maneuver in most homeowner type environments but big enough to get most anything done that a homeowner or small size property owner may need. Most residential contractors need a unit of this size to handle the tight or limited access home sites. I have demoed one and found it very capable tractor in the small frame market offering. My .02 Good luck and remember, pictures or it didn't happen...

  2. #2movindirt2015-11-27 09:03

    I've got one on demo right now, very very nice machine, I have almost no complaints with it. It's almost too nice of a machine for homeowners to rent lol