Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 256C AC orfice tube

PopArcher ยท 2016-11-01 22:49

Help, I can't seem to find the AC orifice tube in the online part catalog. Mine is plugged would to get a new before I pull it down. Is it a Red or Blue? or if you can fine a part number. Thanks Cat 256c DWS00524

Replies6
  1. #1lantraxco2016-11-01 23:02

    232-1384 ORIFICE AS-AIR CONDITIONER Part of 2584290 AIR CONDITIONER GP

  2. #2PopArcher2016-11-02 10:32

    AC Orifice Thanks Found it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Seasons-38640-A-C-Orifice-Tube-Ford-BROWN-/360859404454

  3. #3pafarmer2016-11-02 15:34

    For all of the newbies out there, this is More commonly referred to as the CAT "deification" tube...

  4. #4lantraxco2016-11-02 17:04

    Sweet... how did you cross reference to that? Probably $30 at CAT? I didn't bother to check the price....

  5. #5PopArcher2016-11-02 18:33

    Not quite 30$ at cat, but still cheaper on Ebay. The brown tube is the key, for orifice size .047" . Brown = ford, as an example as well. There is box kit of various tubes available as well "all colors / sizes" 26$ 4 seasons web site has a lot of information on various applications.

  6. #6lantraxco2016-11-02 19:19

    Sweet, thanks... will file that away for future reference!