Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 257 wiring schematic

Dwain L · 2023-09-20 22:39

Where can I find a wiring schematic for a CAT 257 multi terrain loader, without paying hundreds of dollars?

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2023-09-21 03:53

    If you can supply a Serial Number to identify the correct schematic I’m sure one can be arranged.

  2. #2Nige2023-09-21 04:36

    Do you have a particular problem you need help with.?

  3. #3Dwain L2023-09-21 12:14

    PIN 00257PCMM02162. I have power to the key switch, from the switch in run and start. But no power to the ECM1 or ECM2 fuses. I have read in treads on here that it could be the 31-pin connector between the cab and the engine bay. I would like the schematic as I troubleshoot to ensure I am on the correct wires. Thank you. Dwain

  4. #4heymccall2023-09-21 12:57

    Attached

  5. #5kshansen2023-09-21 14:54

    Be sure to let us know what you find!

  6. #6Nige2023-09-22 03:33

    If you are chasing a lack of power I suggest to take a minute to look at the table in the bottom RH corner of the schematic. Of particular interest to you should be wires drawn in RED that have battery voltage when the key switch is OFF, and those drawn in BLUE that have battery voltage when the key switch is ON.