Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 257B FUSE BOX LOCATION

kokOmar ยท 2017-08-20 21:47

For the life of me I cannot find where the fuse box is located. Can anyone help?

Replies12
  1. #1Mark2502017-08-20 22:10

    Below the seat underneath the cover mark

  2. #2kokOmar2017-08-20 22:33

    Thank you for your reply Mark. Do I need to raise the cab to access it? or is it under the plate by my feet? Also, I'm not sure what the "cover mark" is.

  3. #3Ron Crudge2023-11-17 17:43

    Mine is jist over right shoulder Two boxes

  4. #4Ron Crudge2023-11-17 17:44

    Have covers with stickers to identify circuits

  5. #5brownestruckingllc@gmail.2025-01-28 11:02

    Does anyone have a picture of the fuse panel circuit identification for 252b?

  6. #6Nige2025-01-28 11:29

    There are various iterations of 252B and different electrical schematics. Post a Serial Number please.

  7. #7brownestruckingllc@gmail.2025-01-28 11:36

    Cat00252TFDG00959

  8. #8Nige2025-01-28 11:58

    Ah, so you have an early-model 252, not a 252B. That also makes a difference. See the attached.

  9. #9brownestruckingllc@gmail.2025-01-28 12:03

    Awesome ur the best does it show anything about the relays under the fuses are by chance?

  10. #10Nige2025-01-28 13:28

    Unfortunately not. The only reference I can find to the relays is to a decal (Part Number 190-819) that is installed inside the fuse box cover and shows the location of relays. If the cover is missing then you are out of luck.

  11. #11brownestruckingllc@gmail.2025-01-28 13:40

    Yup i ordered it from Carter cat they said it was on back order but ty for the that info I really appreciate it

  12. #12Nige2025-01-28 13:58

    That should be 190-8109. My apologies, missed a digit.........