Im looking for part # 234-0734, Its the cable that runs from the governor to the pedal assebly. Local CAT dealer wanting $179 for this cable. Anyone know of a cheaper place I could order the cable? Thanks
you can mostlikely get a cable custom made for around 120.00 but If it was me I would just pay cat the money and not waste my time ....... If it was my JCB it would be a $400 cable and it would be 7 working days to get it. I guess I have learned a lesson! JCB wants $679 for a 3/4" hard line with two bends and a bulk head plate with two swivel fitting on it that go to my track motors that are out side the hull so I am sure they sell more then just a few of these. The line is tops 30" long , can you say high way robery!