Just had a new Perkins put in my machine as well as a right joystick. Since I’ve had it back it starts right up 70% of the time, but lately it has started acting funny. I’ll turn the key and nothing, lights work and it beeps but won’t crank. Then as I’m turning key if I toggle the fan or A/C switch it fires right up. Just now went to put my bale forks on and had the front and rear lights on, shut the machine off, tried to start again and would not start till I turned lights off, then fired right up several times. But turn key off, Turn lights on and same thing, won’t start till I turn lights off again. It also seems lights may flicker some but may be just machine bouncing. So if it won’t start just play with the light or ac or fan switch and starts right up. I think it started before new engine but can’t be sure. Thanks for taking the time to reply!
I would look for a bad ground or a ground wire left off when they replaced engine. Run down the wiring harness.