2012 Cat 257b3 Skid Steer Hi All, I took the cab apart to give it a spray a few months ago and in a rookie move I didnt take sufficient photos on how to put it all back together. Doesnt help that its also my first skid steer Ive ever touched. The issue im having is that ive lost all RH joystick controls / all hydraulics. Theres no fault lights. The door is currently still off but ive pulled out the loom that has the door safety switch and I manually hold that down, but still nothing. So questions; can the cab be up whilst trying to use the hydraulics? In the video there is a blue and black wire and I cant find / remember where they go back to - would that be the culprit? Where do these wires go.? Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. Youtube link is here: Thanks all.
If an electrical schematic would help then please post a Serial Number. You're welcome to ine.
Thanks Nige, its CAT0257BTB7H01520
Check your messages. You have mail.