Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 259D Factory Heater Kit Install

kenworth ยท 2022-12-19 21:26

I have a customer with an open ROPS Cat 259D CTL S.N. HFTL12008 that he would like to put a cab kit and heater on. I have narrowed the cab kit down to the SKIDSTEERDOORS.COM front door with wiper and side windows. Please give me your opinions on this kit if you have any or any information on other kits that you have used. For the heater Cat has a Heat Only Kit P.N. 540-9340 that will fit this machine, cost is $1500.00. I would love to find the installation instructions for this kit so that I know what I am getting myself into with this project. Can any of you guys with the Super Secret Access to the Cat system get me installation instructions or any more information on it than is contained in Cat Document AEXO2858-03 where I found the P.N. for the Heater Kit. Also if anyone has installed on of these kits would you please share your experience.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2022-12-19 21:32

    I'll send you something. Keep an eye on your messages.

  2. #2kenworth2022-12-19 21:33

    Thank you Very Much!