Hi guys, been a good loader so far, works better then deere no doubt, got an issue that started slowly now getting a bit worse, if i'm driving down the road it's slowly drifting to the left, what could possibly cause that? not a major issue, just an annoyance.
My asv does this. I need to email the dealer and I'll let you know
The 262C is E/H controlled and the ASV is pilot controlled so it is unlikely that the issue has the same cause. If I were to guess on the CAT that the electronic controller that strokes the pump is out of adjustment on the left side. Should still be a warranty fix considering how new the machine is.
I guess i failed to mention, its only doing it in the second speed, goes straight on the 1st speed
That makes it a lot more fun. I would still say it is related to a pump adjustment. Are you out of warranty?
why does it make it more fun? yes, im sure it's still under warranty, it's about 5 months old
I was meaning that only doing in high speed might make it more difficult (IE. Fun) to diagnose. When my machines have been out of adjustment it would would favor one side at any speed. It was a simple pump adjustment, however you machine is much different than mine.
well ya, i knew you meant the fun as difficult, i was just wondering why it would be different if it's only doing it in high speed, hmm, should double check, maybe just not so noticeable in the lower speeds.
I am no CAT mechanic, but I cant come up with why it would only favor one side over the other only in high speed. After you get it back from CAT let us know what they say. I would be interested in hearing what it was.
ok, will do, loader is busy now, might not happen soon though, hopefully wouldn't drag it off too long
Dont know muchabout the cat units,but if the speed is shifted at the motors,a servo limit screw might be out of adjustment. Unequal track tension can do this as well (one side too tight)
it's not a track loader,
Run a calibration on it and it will either fix it or fail and give a reason.
Can i run a calibration?
Sorry, i should have said you need ET to calibrate it.