Hey all - Rebuilding the idlers on a Cat 267B; Decided to go for bair idler wheels. Long story short, the idlers that were on are so chewed that I cant measure which way the new idlers should face on the front axles - they are slightly offset. Decided to go with the bair idlers and have emailed them - but figured I might find an answer here quicker. Anyone got the service manual showing the configuration or any other suggestions? The side with the BAIR logo appears to be a quarter inch deeper.. I've got them assembled as such facing the front of the machine, but it is just a guess.. | / | | \ | | | | | | | | | Front Cab ============= | | |B B| | B| | |______________________ | \ | | / | Thanks Shawn Thanks Shawn
No replies yet.