I'm looking for the service manual for a CAT 279C but will also take an electrical diagram if they are out there. A ton of research makes me wonder if these even exist?
For a complete Service Manual - try here...... https://servicemanualpro.com/ If you just want an Electrical Schematic then send me a PM with your machine Serial Number and email address.
Hello Nige, I'm new to the forum and for some reason can't find where i would message you but if i could get an electrical schematic for a cat 312bl serial # 8JR00600 that would be awesome... My email is [email protected] Thank you sir
Hi Nige Bough a 2008 cat 256C that someone stole the motor, cut the wiring harness behind motor. Found a 3054 power unit motor on a skid. Could use an electrical skematic to try and hook wiring to motor. Serial number of 256c is 0256CEDWS00737 The motor I want to put in is 3054C, arrangement 231-0179, serial no. 334019 made in UK Hope you can help Joepeas
Nige My email [email protected] Tks joepeas