Getting fault codes 3700-03, and 3700-35 Loader Bucket Inclinometer Voltage Above Normal. Does anyone know where this sensor is located and have a wiring diagram or a trouble shooting guide for this sensor? Serial # is WEF00156
Welcome to HEF...... !! For future reference you posted in the wrong section. This one is for full size steel-track machines. I'll ask an admin to move it to the correct place. Kudos for posting the Serial Number BTW. See the attached 3700-3 procedure that contains a truncated schematic for the circuits involved. If you want a complete electrical schematic for the machine then please ask. I don't see a 3700-35, only 3, 4, 8 & 13. Can you confirm which is the other Code you have. Here's the sensor location. #68
Good morning Nige, Thank you for your help. Attached is a picture of the codes. I would like the full electrical schematic please. Hydraulic Temp Sensor is giving a code now too.
OK, so you are using a non-Cat diagnostic tool to pull Codes. That's fine but you run the risk of some "phantom" Codes appearing. Note that both 3700-35 & 600-67 show zero Active Counts. I think you only have one Code, the 3700-3. However I have attached the procedure for a 600-3 troubleshooting, just in case. Note that if any Code is not Active at the time of troubleshooting the procedure will not show any result. Keep an eye on your message inbox for an electrical schematic.