I purchased a 2008 Cat 287c serial number MAS00334 and cannot figure out my problems with my high flow. The electrical connection on the loader arm is missing but should be able to cross the appropriate wires to turn on high flow. I am trying to check the solinode on the high flow but am not sure I am on the right valve. I believe it is 258-2802 which is located under the cab on the passenger side of machine. I ohmed this and it is 0 specs say should be 10 but I may be on the wrong valve. Do not want to order this part if its the wrong part at $800. Owning a piece of equipment will be fun they say. LOL
Is it displaying a code for the solenoid
How do you pull the codes?
First thing you will need is an electrical schematic. I'll send you one. That will help you identify which two wires you need to jumper in order to activate High Flow. Once you have that if you still have questions report back.
I totally did read that too good the original post that is
I figured it out had to test each wire to figure out what did what but ended up crossing a blue and black wire and it went into high flow.