JMP02269 No active codes, no active events. Armrest, door switch and seat switch are all fine. Joystick is also fine. It just randomly starts flashing the diamond with the exclamation symbol and the hydraulic lockout light and shuts down the hydraulics. And then goes back to normal. My best guess is solenoid or wiring. Heavy leaning towards solenoid because it does it while idling and not moving. I am hoping someone can point me to a wiring diagram and some kind of map of the solenoids on the hydraulic control valve.
My first thought would be the implement pilot solenoid. With your comment regarding the fact it happens mostly at low idle have you checked the alternator output voltage.? What about Logged Codes/Events.? Especially anything E875 related to low system voltage. Check your message inbox for an electrical schematic.
Thanks for the schematics, Nige. The voltage is good. When I said that it would do it at idle and not moving, I only meant that there was nothing jostling the wire harness. It does it when working as well. I am assuming "SOL IMP SHUTOFF" in the diagram is what I am after but (252-4734) doesn't seem to be a number listed on the control valve parts diagram I am looking at. My control valve has 9 solenoids on it. 3 pairs of one solenoid number, 1 pair of a different number and one loner. I am assuming that the loner (295‐0046) is the pilot shut off. Pretty spendy. I would like to know more about this valve setup because I only know what 2 sets of these solenoids do (up/down, curl/tilt) I assume one of the other sets is auxiliary.
Those are as follows:- 3 pairs identical - lift/lower, tilt/curl, Std flow AUX. 1 pair identical - High Flow AUX 1 loner - load sensing. That's because it's not there...... It's mounted on the RH frame rail just to the rear of the RH travel motor, right next to the pilot accumulator. Which leads me to a couple of questions. The door switch operation is what locks/unlocks the implement system. Bad door switch.? Also it might be an idea to check the pilot accumulator.
See if the attached helps. Also here is the specification for the solenoid coil resistance at room temperature - 7.5 ± 0.4 Ohms
Thanks again, Nige. "That's because it's not there...... It's mounted on the RH frame rail just to the rear of the RH travel motor, right next to the pilot accumulator." This is a CTL. My travel motors are on the track frames. Do you happen to know where it is on this machine? I see the pilot shutoff solenoid on the PDF you sent me... On the bottom of the hydrostatic pump? I would have thought that was the interlock pilot shut off for travel. "Those are as follows:- 3 pairs identical - lift/lower, tilt/curl, Std flow AUX. 1 pair identical - High Flow AUX 1 loner - load sensing" Awesome, thank you. Would not have occurred to me that std flow and high flow ran on different sections of the control valve. Also a little bit of a bummer because it was really hard (bordering on impossible) for me to remove what ended up being the wrong solenoid valve yesterday. Also a lot of "are those wires yellow and green or yellow and blue.... Yellow and turquoise!?" For anyone else checking this thread, I apologize for quoting in quotation marks. I cannot seem to figure out how to just add quote just a line or two from a post.
Sorry, Nige. I didn't see the other bit of tech info you sent me. Wow, thanks again. Imma gonna find this sumbich.
Found it this morning. It was buried under a bunch of grass. But pretty much right behind where the right track motor would have been on a wheeled unit. Thanks.
Good thing I ordered the one from the wiring diagram on Tuesday before I decided to shoot myself in the foot by convincing myself that it wasn't the right one. Its all fixed now. Just one last question. Can I delete the stored events and faults so that I don't have to keep going back to my calender (where I log codes anytime I retrieve them) and trying to guess when the last time I looked them up, to make sure there is nothing new?
Not unless you have ET.