Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat 289d

deerert295 ยท 2014-12-05 20:15

new machine has radio nearby stations not coming in any idea what my problem is

Replies3
  1. #1Desertwheeler2014-12-05 20:33

    The radio may have setting you can adjust on how well it senses the channels. They upgraded some at work with the Bluetooth and it had a sensitivity settings but that may only work for seeking.

  2. #2Shimmy12014-12-05 21:28

    I don't know what the hell is wrong with the radios nowadays. Radio in my 210 is garbage, radio in the new Bobcat T770 is $#%, the radio in the Cat 289D that we demo-ed was worse, I would like to know if its the radios or the radio stations just cutting their power.

  3. #3JNB2014-12-11 22:13

    Shaving the antenna off my TR's roof on a tree limb was the best thing that could've happened to my radio. The pos sounded worse than the transistor radio I had in 1965.