No power to a/c compressor or low pressure switch or the high side switch I have power leaving the rocker switch any ideas?
Without a wire diagram I'm not mich help does the rocker switch turn on a relay that in turns powers the clutch or does the switch turn on a computer output to turn on the clutch . Low system pressure will usually not let clutch come on also sensed via a pressure switch somewhere . Post your serial number it will help others help you.
I'm not sure what it turns on it was running fine and just quit cooling the blower still works and the heat will work but no a/c serial # jsp00581
Hmmm, I'd check the AC pressures first. How old is the machine? Check the switches to see if the high/low switches are closed or open. Old systems daisy chained the power through the four switches, ac control, evap freeze up, low and high before it got to the clutch. New systems, likely more fancy.
If an electrical schematic would help you then a Serial Number is required to find the right one.