Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 299D2 XHP S/NDX200200 HYDRAULIC & ELECTRICAL SCHEMATICS

f311fr1 ยท 2019-10-17 08:59

I am in need of the schematics for the above machine if some one would be so kind

Replies9
  1. #1Kaptain0072023-05-14 22:10

    You need the Electrical or Hydraulic schematics?

  2. #2Nige2023-05-14 22:17

    Electrical schematic on the way. For the correct hydraulic schematic need to know if your machine is Standard or High Flow

  3. #3Kaptain0072023-05-14 22:43

    Mine is high flow. 299D2 XHP DX202439

  4. #4SMITH130652024-08-19 18:18

    Does anyone have the Electrical Schematic for a Cat 2015 299D2 XHP? S/N DX200329 I am having a problem with fuse #19 blowing. I think this goes to the aux. hydraulic cooler and or cooler valve. Trying to trouble shoot. Thanks in advance.

  5. #5Nige2024-08-19 22:44

    Check your messages

  6. #6Jmr862024-08-29 12:58

    Can I get that electrical diagram as well. Trying to track down a wiring issue possibly in the cab to ECM

  7. #7Nige2024-08-29 13:04

    Post a Serial Number and you're welcome to the correct one for your machine.

  8. #8Jmr862024-08-29 13:22

    CAT0299DKGTC00599*

  9. #9Nige2024-08-29 14:14

    Check your message inbox.