Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 301.4c servicing

Wes301.4c · 2024-09-08 17:29

Hi all, I’m new to the forum and have recently bought myself a 2018 CAT 301.4c and I’m going to fully service it as the service counter is shower minus 600 hours!! Can anyone tell me once I’ve serviced it how I go about resetting the service counter? Many thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2024-09-08 17:43

    Is the Operation & Maintenance Manual missing from the pocket behind the seat.? It has the instructions for resetting the maintenance counter. If the O&M has gone AWOL you really need to get hold of a replacement. Post a Serial Number and we can figure out which is the appropriate manual for your particular machine.

  2. #2Wes301.4c2024-09-08 18:37

    Hi Nige, there doesn’t appear to be anything on the back of the seat, I’ll grab the serial number in the morning and post it up. Many thanks.