Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 301.8 No electrical power

Tractor Tom 26 · 2025-06-25 15:56

Hello all I was using my Cat 301.8 today, tracked over a mound and it came down with a bit of a jolt, it instantly cut out and now I have no electrical power at all, nothing at the key. The battery is good. Is there a cut out somewhere on the machine that would cause it to do this? I have looked at the wires and the ignition barrel and can’t see anything broken or out of place. I desperately need the machine moved as it’s at a wedding venue that it’s in the middle of which is typical! Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated Thank you

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2025-06-25 16:09

    Can you post a machine Serial Number please, then you are welcome to an electrical schematic.

  2. #2Tractor Tom 262025-06-25 16:36

    Thank you

  3. #3Nige2025-06-25 16:46

    Check your message inbox.