Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 303cr

JaredMF · 2019-05-11 19:30

i just popped a hydraulic, somewhere on the valve body and I can’t see for a 100% which line it is. I engine cleaned and power washed it. I’ve got an idea of it being in a spot I can’t reach the line, from either top and bottoms inspection hole. 1) I wanted to confirm if I need to remove the cab to get to it? 2) doesn’t anyone have a repair manuals that could help me out for the removal of the cab?

Replies2
  1. #1JaredMF2019-05-13 08:40

    I could really use some advice I just recently bought this machine, and Im dead in the water with my projects until I get this fixed

  2. #2Nige2019-05-13 09:50

    Well you didn't give much help in the way of a Serial Number, which always helps to get the correct information. The model appears to be a 303C CR. Here's what I could find. The procedure to remove the A/C unit is at the end of the document regarding the cab removal.