I have a new 303E CR serial number HHM03848. Machine was delivered without radio. Dealer gave me part number 394-9334 radio which fits in bracket. The problem i have run into is that machines wiring harness is a deutsch connector. If you get 200-5728 you get the matching connector for machine but not the radio head.Cat 389-7122 comes with radio connector but wrong plug for machine harness. Do i cut the 2 ends off and wire and use trial and error to figure it out? Harness 389-7122 has eight wires 170 blue 122 red 200 black 509 white 616 blue 511 brown 512 green 508 purple Harness 200-5728 doesnt number wires but speakers are grey and grey/black, white and white/black, a yellow, a red , a black and a red jumper.
Pictures of the two harnesses that i have.
I'll send you the electrical schematic. Regarding removing wires from a Deutsch connector, there is a special tool than sells for about $1 each (they break easily) that can be used to remove wires and install them in a different connector or to re-arrange the pin order without cutting. There are videos on Youtube showing how to do it. EDIT: Thinking a bit more about your problem I think that if I was in your place I would be tempted to replace the connector on the machine end of the 389-7122 harness with the one from the 200-5728.