We just traded in our old 304 for this brand new one. My only concern with the machine is every once in a while the engine seems to cut out very slightly and when it does cut out it will blow out a little bit of white/blue smoke. This only happens every once in a while like I said and before and after it's little "spurts" it runs just fine. I don't think it is a major problem because it doesn't seem to be hurting the machine, but I thought if someone had an idea of what it might be it wouldn't hurt to get it to stop. Thanks ahead of time. T.J.
Brand new machine? Take it back to the dealer and have them check it out. Not always, but that's usually something caused by the injection pump. I'd have them check it out.
If you don't mind me asking what was the price on that new 304CCR
I don't know what the price was. We traded our 304ccr that we already had on the buy back system that our cat dealer has us on. Sorry.
Check the start timer relay and it's wiring, quite common for it to act up like this, eventually it might get to the point it shuts down and you have to restart it.
It's just funny because the one we traded in started acting up the week before we got the new one, and it did this to the point of shutting down like you said. We were trying to figure out a fuel problem because that's what it seemed like to us. So thanks for the help because that's something I would have never looked at.