Back story: I bought a 304ccr and the digging functions feel slow.... They're strong, but slow. I hookup a water pump to the auxillary for pumping ponds and it flies well into the 31gpm range, so I know the pump is swinging at the right rate. But when digging, specifically the boom down function, you can hear the restrictions in the hydraulic block next to you..... Like the spool valve isn't opening all the way. What gives? Maybe the pilot pressure is too low to allow full swing on the main circuits? What say ye
Do you have pressure gauges.? It sounds like a full system pressure & performance test is in order but to get the correct procedure requires a Serial Number.
I was hoping you would show up! No pressure gauge but I'll get one. A guy told me they have cycle times for stick in and out, bucket swing etc all in seconds to give an idea if it's in good shape or not. Serial is Fpk00689
I hope someone else can jump in on this one. I’m travelling with limited time to access the interweb. It’ll be a couple of days before I can guarantee to get online and look for info.
Right, I'm back. Try testing the speeds of the various cylinders against spec and come back with the results. All you need is a stopwatch.