Aloha, I'm new to this fourm so I hope this is the right place to post this. I purchased a 1996 Caterpillar 307 SSR excavator. Serial # 2FL2766 I did not realize that it was a "grey market machine" until I went to the Cat dealer with the serial number. Does anyone know of a source to find manuals (in english) for this machine? Also, a parts source for future referance? Thanks for any help. GR
This is the 307 with the 3-piece boom correct? My local Kobuta dealer has two of them in stock right now and they claim they can get any part for them despite being gray. However, when I asked about English manuals they said they aren't available. This was just my experience with one dealer.
Aloha Dirty Water Thanks for the reply. I got a reponse from a Cat dealer saying that manuals are avalible but they are written in Japanese, no English versions. However, the parts manual Cat # XJBP717B should have part numbers in English as well as Japanese. Could you tell me the Dealer in your area that can get parts? I've been checking locally here in Hawaii and have'nt found anyone.
I wonder how hard it is to learn to read Japanese? :notworthy
hello from Greece, same problems for me and my 307 ssr. Any ideas for new parts???
i think that the main parts such us pumps etc are same to 307B so we should try to find 307B manuals first. Anyway my 307 ssr is in very good condition and powerful ! ! !
dear friends i have bought parts manuals for 307b. it helps me because many things are same to my ssr.... The funny is that this book was printed in Japan ! ! ! Why this???
need help on a 1996 ssr 307 cat boom travel not working need hydrolic scrimatic????????? ne1 ??????