can someone tell me what the hydraulic valve levers behind the boom do. The markings have worn off but there are 4 90 degree turn valves. If someone has something that explains all the hydraulic controls I would appreciate it too. Foot controls and all the buttons on the joysticks.
A Serial Number would be a good start. Hydraulic schematics are available.....
Serial #: afb00698
How's this.......
Thanks. Perfect. I'm also looking for more explain for all cockpit hydraulic controls.
I take it you don't have an operator manual..? $40 gets you one from https://servicemanualpro.com- just plug in your Serial Number. The same manual has lots of useful information regarding maintenance as well.
Should the position of these valves affect normal operation when there is just a bucket attached?
My sources say no
That's what I figured. But, when I move these valves, the machine makes different sounds when the hydraulics are activated..... like it's straining or like additional hydraulics are being used at the same time. Could something be stuck?