Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 307C Sleeve Bearings (Bushings)

Haymaker101 ยท 2023-01-25 18:21

Hey guys, I have a Cat 307C with the last 8 digits of the van BCMO1279. I am looking for advice on how to navigate to parts.cat.com website. I have my machine saved but I cannot figure out how to get picture diagrams of the excavator stick so I can select the right bushings needed. I have to click on every part and see where it shows on the machine, can anyone please advise or recommend a better part site. Thanks guys

Replies4
  1. #1Jonas3022023-01-25 19:15

    Try going under parts manuals on the top of the page in the black margin search stick and your serial # then you still have to determine which stick you have I find the SIS section a little better if you have parts access

  2. #2Nige2023-01-25 19:45

    When you are in the main page of Cat Parts Store look at the top of the screen. Click on the "SIS" icon. A whole new screen should open up for you where you can put in your Serial Number and look at anything parts-related.

  3. #3Haymaker1012023-01-30 20:04

    Thank you guys, I got it figured it out. Much easier doing it that way. Some of the bushing numbers are no longer available from CAT for the progressive link thumb so I am off to my local machine shop to see if they can help me out. Thank you

  4. #4Nige2023-01-30 20:46

    Got any Part Numbers.? No guarantees but dimensions may be available.