Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 307C – Slow on swing and track on one side

cam280 ยท 2014-02-17 16:28

Hi Guys, I have a 2001 CAT 307C, Its runs nice with 7000hrs on it Serviced regularly, swing boom, hammer piping The problem I have having is that the right track and the right swing are lazy I have checked pump pressures and they seam to sit around 4000psi or there about Also the control pressure to the control levers also seams OK, I think it was 400psi The engine does not labor unless I'm using the hammer Is there a pressure setting on the spool manifold Mentally I guessing 1/2 the system is down, but I don't know where to start looking There are no test points on the manifold block Thanks in advance Michael

Replies2
  1. #1rrsxman2014-02-17 19:41

    hey if u get me the serial number I give u the testing and adjusting for it

  2. #2cam2802014-02-17 19:48

    Hi rrsxman BNE00333 Thanks