Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 307SSR

mrfixitpaul ยท 2011-05-06 20:07

Anybody familiar with these machines? We have one, built around 1997. Zero tailswing, sideshift boom. Trying to figure out what some of the control switches do, namely the powerI/powerII, 1/2 - work - ???, and the button on the right control lever ( left control lever is for the horn). I looked into getting a manual, but I can't read Japanese and they don't make one in English.

Replies4
  1. #1Bingstock2013-02-22 20:35

    hey I just got the manual. I'm going to start going through and figuring out these toggles, when I fond out whats going on I'll let you know.

  2. #2gpap1232013-03-14 13:01

    Hello, I have the same machine.i have noticed that with Power2 switch the machine is powerful! the 1/2 swith cuts the pump. check this doing forward-backward.

  3. #3Bingstock2013-03-16 21:39

    I don't think my switches are working, I guess I have to track them back to the pump. Does yours have the idle knob too?

  4. #4gpap1232013-03-18 15:58

    Yes, it had that idle knob but never worked even the electronic throttle control. I am not sure about what is going wrong... Is the Ecu or the throttle control? Anyway Here is a solution.....