Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 307SSR

ROCK DE RESH ยท 2022-09-30 08:54

Looking to find 2 elect. relays, that are close to the key switch. Hopefully new, but, if not used. #1=Nippon Denso 24 volt G56700-5360 #2=Omron 24 volt G2MS-1125T-100 ENGINE = MITSUBISHI 4M40E1 VIN#2FLO2055 I believe I tried everywhere! Thanks everyone!

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2022-09-30 10:27

    For a machine like yours that was never intended to be sold in the US you really need a Parts Manual so that you can search for parts by the OEM Cat Part Number. That would give you options of either OEM or "will fit" parts. There is no parts information in the online Cat system for your model - I suppose you knew that already........... The Manual is XJBP7178 and is available for download from https://catpublications.com for $124. Don't be concerned about the fact that it says "Japanese" for the language, the illustrations and Part Numbers are in English.

  2. #2Nige2022-09-30 10:41

    This is a US-built 307. Does your fuse/relay panel look anything like this.?