Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 307SSR owners

ROCK DE RESH ยท 2022-06-15 13:37

FYI: Anyone in need of boom piston seal kits, Tractor Zone in Carmel, Indiana has them. I did all pistons and they fit good. Also, I bought the parts and operators manual in Japanese. After I found an "app" for my cell phone, that translates Japanese into English with just a little patience. It works good for me. With facing the camera directly onto the words, within 2 seconds, it translate, Japanese into English, amazing. Already had questions in reference to the app, if anyone wants to test it out, find the app, pick up a book at the library, in Japanese and try it out. In reference to the parts and operators manuals, I received them from Cat Publications. Hope this helps Cat 307SSR owners.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2022-06-15 16:33

    Why not post the Cat Publication numbers of the two documents.?

  2. #2ROCK DE RESH2022-06-15 18:45

    I will give everything on my packing list! Cat Inc. Online Ordering Cat 307SSR 5440 Corporate Park Drive Davenport, IA. 52807 Item: (XJBP7178) Parts Manual Item: (XJBU2094) Operation & Maintenance Manual They will request SER/VIN Number.