Hello looking for some help. I had to remove the hydraulic valve body to do some repairs. I did nothing to the valve body but unhook. I installed it back and nothing works on the hydraulic's. I have tried to purge air out but still nothing. I do not have a shop manual at this time. I did pull the safety switch and there are three wires on it red, black, and white. I am not sure if one wire somehow disconnects the hydraulic system like it does on the starter for the engine. Any info would be much appreciated.
As usual, Serial Number please. That gets you an electrical schematic. How did you try to purge air out.? Did you do that before or after you started the engine and found the "no functions" issue.?
We filled it up with hydraulic fluid and then filled the pump with fluid by removing the line on top of pump and purged the air on line next to filter per owners manual. I do not have a shop manual
Was that before starting it for the first time after working on the valve body.? There are over a dozen different models of 311. To identify the appropriate schematic and study the operation of the safety switch requires the machine Serial Number.
It is a 311C number cke01838
I am pretty sure it is an electric problem. Not sure if there is an electric solenoid or valve that disconnects the hydraulic on the safety switch or something else. We did pressure wash it before we took it apart as it was packed with dirt.
You could've got water in the works somewhere. It's not hard to do. Keep an eye on your messages, I'll send you the appropriate schematic.
Ok thank you.
We Pressure washed it before we took apart mostly around the valve once we remove the shields there was so much dirt we couldn't see what we were working on. I am trying to figure out what actually makes the hydraulics inoperable until you throw hydraulic lock arm. I think it may between the relay and that. I do not know a lot about this machine I use to run it for a guy and he dropped a house on it so I made a deal I would repair the broken frame in turn I could use it to put up our house. I repaired it but now does not operate has to be something simple I would think it does absolutely nothing except start.
Do you know what this is ?
The schematic will give you that information. Looks to me like the pilot manifold with the pilot accumulator on top of it and the pilot solenoids down below it.