Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 312 “A” foot peddle to run a thumb

Gregory Vogt ยท 2023-01-30 11:31

I have a CAT 312 "A" excavator ser. no. 6BL00700 that I'm trying to install a thumb on. This machine doesn't have existing AUX lines running on it or a foot pedal or joystick that's able to operate any AUX. I was going to go with a joystick but decided a foot pedal would be the best way to go and was wondering where I would be able to get one from, CAT does not make the AUX pedal kit for this machine anymore.

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2023-01-30 12:54

    Good day and welcome Most of those have common specifications. If you prefer to pick one up from a dismantler, you can possibly find a single pedal control for the crawlers, it will work for you. See attached may help you to get it up and running. Kind regards Uffex