Hello all: I have a cat 312 excavator that is a gray market machine here in the states. Serial number 7DK00936 but have been using 6gk00390 for parts but no luck with schematics as they are in Japanese I am told. My heater/ Air Conditioner is dead with no power to the counsel. I have metered the 5 wire plug feeding the controller box but do not know where the "extra" wire go to from the power cable. Fuses in line are good going to the controller. Everything else works great on the old girl but this area. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance
103 Yellow is battery 24v, from 10amp "dome lamp" fuse. 124 Green is ignition on 24v, from 10amp "AC/Heater" fuse. 615 Yellow is backlighting 24v for unit, from 10amp "Cab/Chassis Lamp" relay/ fuse. From here... http://www.catsch.info/senr6236.html
The info you got regarding the cross-refence to 6GK-prefix machine was correct. You can use any 6GK Serial number from 1-392 and it will provide correct service information for your particular machine. The Electrical Schematic applicable for 6GK1-392 is SENR6129 (attached).
Thank you folks for your kind replies! This is just what I was needing. Did find a manual on Ebay but this will speed me up before it comes. Thanks again!