So I was running my 312b i curled the bucket all the way out and that was it won't come back doesn't try doesn't make any noise all other functions work as they should I tried pushing against something to help it and no go any advice would be appreciated
Maybe take off return line to help see if it will collapse a cylinder. Wondering if an anti drop valve has failed.
Yes I can do that to collapse the cylinder but the function still doesn't work
So if you curl the bucket in by taking off a line, you’re saying you can then curl back out and then it locks up again. If so, that would probably indicate the piston has come off the rod. The piston will push on the rod going out but going back the piston just goes to the back of the cylinder, without the rod. Good luck.
The piston pulls on the rod when the bucket is curling outwards is what he said unless I misunderstand. That would mean that oil is getting to the rod end of the cylinder fitting. For the bucket to curl in the rod has to travel all the way out with the oil pressure coming into the base end of the cylinder fitting. Need to find out if there is pressure at the base end of cylinder. Simon C
Kinda had mashed potatoes in my mouth when I typed that. Still think my assessment is sound though.