I've got a cat 313 prefix JHR that I need the schematic for the ATCH-Tool Control harness (581-4080). If anyone is able to get me a pic of that it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Need a Serial Number to identify the appropriate schematic. There are six different options believe it or not.
I don't need the full schematic for the machine. I'm installing the AUX valve and only need the part of any of the schematics for the JHR prefix that shows the ATCH-Tool Control harness 581-4080. It should be four plugs: Atch Stem 1 Ext, Atch Stem 1 Ret, LS Limit Stem 1, and then the connector to the chassis harness. I'm having to make the harness myself as it's over two months lead time from Cat's vendor. My dealer is being a PITA to get the drawing from.
I understand what you're doing and that you don't need the full schematic, but to get the information you need for that particular harness does actually require the machine Serial Numbe because the harness info is contained within the complete schematic that is specific to the machine. EDIT: Actually this will work I think. Plus the 3D illustrations in the attachment may also help.
Thank you for your assistance.