Does anybody know how to change the control pattern I was told the b models had pattern changers on them but I can't find one anywhere which I'm not sure where to look for one or what I need to do to swipe out the hoses
My 312 has it under the main boom , if you look out window of the cab behind the boom you should see it , if it has one in the same spot
A Serial Number would help but a quick search reveals that the 4-way valve for the pattern changer is located slightly to the left and forward of the main control valves, HOWEVER - the valve is listed as an optional attachment and therefore not all machines would be built with it.
1998 cat 315 bl serial # 3-aw01753 it has cat pattern wanting to change to Deere pattern does not have a pattern changer and my operators manual doesn't show how to change the lines I'm hoping someone has a diagram showing how to change