Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 315 hourly rate????

WBC ยท 2014-03-24 07:21

What is the average hourly rate on a cat 315b or c for doing custom work like clearing, pond cleaning, etc. ???

Replies7
  1. #1Jim Dandy2014-03-24 21:56

    We charge 125/hr for a Hitachi 160.

  2. #2pp13bnos2014-03-24 22:09

    I charge $125 for a Hitachi 120. :beatsme

  3. #3Colorado Digger2014-03-24 22:13

    We get $155.00 on our 210's. I would think $135.00 would be fair in our market. Go figure... and we get $115.00 on the Bobcat 435's. I guess it's a;; about what the market will handle. For a time the 210's fetched $175.00 an hour. Regards, CD

  4. #4WBC2014-03-25 03:11

    What size hitachi is equal to a 315???

  5. #5CM19952014-03-25 06:56

    A 160. $125 in my area for a 160 sized machine as well.

  6. #6JBGASH2014-03-25 07:08

    We get 150.00 for a 160 class and 175.00 for a 200 class

  7. #7WBC2014-03-25 07:30

    Some people around here seem to complain no matter what you charge. They don't realize the cost to run these machines. What size kobelco best matches a cat 315? I've just been around cats and I figure some other brand will be cheaper to purchase