hi I'm trying to diagnose this excavator I have no diagnostic interface, but any ideas on how to get fault codes using the dashboard? my problem is that the excavator does not accelerate the engine in automatic form 1-10 turning off the dashboard and going to manual the excavator works! I've been reading a lot about this, and I firmly believe that my problem is in rpm sensor. but I would like to get some kind of diagnosis (fault code). because in my country there are no spare parts for excavator and would take this long to get to here Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
hello, there is a way to read the fault codes. you have to push a certain 3 of the buttons all at once and then when it goes into the diagnostics mode you have to enter a 6 digit code. if you still need that info reply back and i can find it for you, i have it in a book that is at my work.
I still need it, I'd appreciate if you could tell me. thanks
ok, you will need to press the following switches for at least 2 seconds: travel alarm cancel switch,fine control mode switch,user mode switch. the read out shoud change to all 0,s. then you will have to enter code 0E 32 3A. you will have only 10 seconds to enter code or it will go back. the boom priority mode switch and the swing priority mode switch will allow you to enter the code and scoll accross the read out. if you have a fax # available to me i could fax you the procedure which might be easier.
ok but I am from Uruguay the number 0059823558708
i was afraid of that. that might cost a lot to send a fax there then or do you know. i am not sure. you might want to try what i put in the last thread then.
do you have an email address. i can scan it and email it to you ??
thanks mate! [email protected]
hi guys, today I extract fault codes and I got the following fault codes : 4103 - Propotional reducting valve circuit is open 420E - Engine speed dial is not one of the specific. 10 I measured the PRV valve. and I found that this open. That solved the problem to 4103 but for 420E I searched the module that handles the throttle and I didn't find. any idea what my problem or where is the module that handle the throttle? thanks in advance
does the engine speed dial register on the monitor as you turn it from 1-10 ?
always 00
the monitor should change in the upper right corner as you turn the throttle control knob. it should read 1-10 on monitor as you tun the knob.you might have a bad throttle control. here is a picture of it. item # 12.
I found the problem, the engine speed dial is well, the connection between the engine speed dial and ecu is faulty thanks a lot! I hope my experience to serve other
Hi, Iv checked faults and calibrated the throttle control before using the dash functions on my b series. Out of curiosity what other functions are possible using the dash?
see the actual values, as rpm. Calibration of actuators fault codes from the ecu etc if you are interested send me an email
Pm sent thanks