Having issues with calibrating the throttle on a 320 BL excavator. I have a service manual and have verified by the book that all of the wiring is good related to the throttle control. Verified the speed dial is good per the service manual. The throttle had quit working on me approximately 200 hours ago, I replaced the engine governor control (box with cables going to the injection pump), after 200 hours my issue reappeared, it seems that one of the cables balled up in the governor, so I just replaced the governor again, but now it will not fully cycle through its range when I run it with the dial, it only moves on positions 1-5, 6-10 do not move the cables. When I use the backup switches I’m able to run it through the full range. I’ve tried performing several governor calibrations and each time I get the error 70HF04 at varying stages of the calibration. 70HF04 is “faster than engine high idle speed”. I’ve looked at the speed sensor readout on that channel and it is reading RPMs correctly. Is it possible the controller in the cab is bad? Looking for advice/experience from anyone that’s dealt with this issue. It is a gray market machine. SN: 4MR00375
I have had a couple of the controllers in the cab go bad on 320c models. Also I have had problems with the throttle override switch and it would make them do funny things.