Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 320c Workshop Manual

216487 ยท 2020-06-19 14:50

Good Evening I am looking for a full workshop manual for a CAT 320c excavator ( Serial FBA). If someone can point me to a place where I can download a pdf version or if someone has a pdf Manual that they can email me. I am willing to pay. I don't want to buy a hard copy because I'm not sure how long it will take to post with this Covid-19 virus. Thank You

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2020-06-19 15:24

    For an FBA-prefix machine you should look for Cat Publication reference RENR3810. It's only really available in paper for or in CD. https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=FBA Be aware that the paper version comes in two volumes (Vols 1 & 2). Some I've seen for sale on eBay are only one volume or the other, not both. That's why on the face of it they seem relatively cheap.

  2. #2heymccall2020-06-19 16:55

    Which specific part of the manual set do you need?

  3. #32164872020-06-20 08:09

    Hi I am looking for the hydraulics section so that I can set my pump pressures and MRV and Pilots , etc And the Electrical section, I have a couple of sensors that are not working and need to trace wires to repair. Thanks in advance