A customer of mine bought a 320D about a year ago. When it arrived the machine would barely pull the teeth through sod, let alone actually fill the bucket. We sent it back to the dealer he bought it from and they removed the quick coupler stating "the coupler was continuously flowing oil through it and robbing the hyd system." Ok, so they got it back and it was better but still not great. The dealer came out again and turned all the pressures to high end of the specs and its usable now but still not right. The loaner machine they gave him during all this was a 315 and it would work circles around the 320 he owns. The 320 has about 3500hrs on it. You can stick an inch of the tooth tips in the sod (pasture grass) and the machine won't even spin. If you're tracking carrying a tree or bucketload of something you have to stop tracking to be able to use any boom functions. Any ideas guys? P.S. It was a rental machine before he bought it and I've already done a ton of work to it getting everything back to working.
Is it lacking in both speed and power or just speed? If you go into the monitor and take a look at pump1 and 2 pressures at standby and when holding each function in a stall condition what pressures do you see? Do a powershift pressure calibration, it can be done via the monitor.
Thanks! ya, I'll try that next time I'm out there.
Can some one explain how to do the power shift cal on the c series I know how to on the b's also the sweep test for proportional valves I can acces the screen but that's as far as I know it would be super handy I f you can!! [email protected]
i have a ex 160 hitachi can anyone help me with it