Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 320E electric priming pump

satkinson ยท 2020-06-07 16:37

Hi Could anyone help me identify the part number for the electric fuel priming pump on my Cat 320E serial number NAZ01496 i have tried to search it sis but that web site is a joke as far as I'm concerned. The pump is located in behind the fuel water separator and is the plastic barrel as in the picture but its attached to small aluminium block with 4 5mm hex head screws. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1heymccall2020-06-07 17:17

    446-5409?

  2. #2heymccall2020-06-07 17:26

    In the lines group

  3. #3heymccall2020-06-07 17:30

    3576475?

  4. #4heymccall2020-06-07 17:33

    446-5409?

  5. #5Nige2020-06-07 21:28

    That seems to be it.

  6. #6satkinson2020-06-08 02:14

    That the part guys Thanks for your help I think I need some lessons on sis

  7. #7Nige2020-06-08 08:17

    Maybe you do. I dunno about hmc but it only took me a couple of minutes to find it and most of that was actually opening SIS.