Hello all. I am hoping some of you more experienced Cat guys can shed some light on this. Have one customer with a 324E ser# PNW00683 that is looking to add a bidirectional auxiliary circuit to his machine to operate a thumb and another customer with a 320E ser# WBK00466 that removed his thumb and wants to sell his plumbing, valves, controls etc. I know the thumb and lines won't work between the two but is it possible to swap valve and controls from 1 to the other? I have spent a fairly amount of time trying to check on my own but frankly SIS2.0 and I don't get along. I really miss the old version but I don't uses it everyday so it is probably just me.
Nige or CMark would either of you two have any idea if anything is compatible between these two machines? I have been struggling to find anything on my customer version of SIS2.0. I struggle to identify the options between the two I do know that the 320 has the pwm solenoid controlled auxiliary because it does not have to foot pedal and has the rotary thumb wheel similar to the cat skid steers.
Looking at SIS it appears the 320E was built without aux hydraulics also. So they've been added. Some photos of the control valve, pump bay and the auxiliary lines would be a great help. Looking at SIS there is definitely alot of overlap between the factory Aux setup on a 320E and a 324E