Have an older 320l and the throttle quit on me. At 1st it was a bit sluggish to go through all 10 speeds but after a few attempts it quit working altogether. Ive replaced the throttle cable and motor assembly with no results. Any help would be appreciated.
To get detailed info for your machine would require a Serial Number but IIRC there is a procedure to be done when parts are replaced to "time", for want of a better expression, the motor to the signal coming from the control dial on the panel. Adopting a bit of a scattergun approach I came up with this as the last step in replacing the motor ...."Refer to Systems Operation/Testing and Adjusting, "Governor Actuator - Calibrate" for further information."
Serial # 1tl00151 Let's say I hadn't changed my throttle motor. With the info I've told you, what would you look at first? The cat guy sent me some info about reading the codes but fell short with sending all the info to calibrate the new throttle motor. Until I get the rest of the pages I'm looking for help and advice here. Thanks In advance