sometimes it fires right up, then next time no power to key switch, come back in a hour, fires up. anybody have a electrical schematic for this.
When you say “no start” do you mean “crank, no start” or “no crank, no start”.? Sorry should have read your text better - it’s no crank, no start. What have you checked so far.?
Hope to be helpful. Good luck.
just messed with the fuse its a 10 amp for the key start, LACHAU is there any way to make a exploded view of that electric drawing its just mot quite big enough for me to read. thank you
Open the pdf file with pdf reader software and then use the zoom function or press the control key + mouse roll wheel to enlarge it.
got it thank you
I started out cleaning grounds, then went to batteries, I found a cable between two batteries that was not getting a good connection.cleaned up connection and got it running but still need to install new cable. today the swing function stopped dead in its tracks, so tomorrow I will install new cable then look at why the swing function stopped
would I need to look at the swing brake solenoid, could a low voltage problem mess with this ?
part number is 121-1491 looks like there are three of these in the valve stack having a hard time identifying the swing stack?