Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 322cl hydraulic auxiliary questions

cor21e ยท 2024-09-13 20:56

I am new to the excavator game. I have a kubota svl95 skid steer with high flow hydraulic auxiliaries. So I understand a little bit about aux flows. It runs 40gal/min. 322cl Serial # is HEK00405 I am trying to understand what I can run as an work tool. I have a thumb on it now with massive lines going to the thumb. How do I find out if I can run a mulcher or a hammer? Also, my thumb is operated with your left foot pedal. How can someone change the operation to the right joystick like my kubota? Thanks everyone.

Replies1
  1. #1Kobe Steel2024-09-13 21:55

    sounds like you have auxiliary lines set up for nibbler and hammer/breaker options. You would likely be looking at a mulcher that will accept between 160 and 200 lpm / 42 - 52 gpm. You have 2 main pump supplys at just over 52 gpm and should you also need a 3rd pump for a smaller flow rate of roughly 13 gpm then your machine has options for this to be added. for changing the control of your aux option from foot to joystick you will have options such as genuine CAT electric pilot control valves and joysticks or aftermarket valves and joysticks with electrical switch gear. CAT usually has these option available and can be customized using the machines monitor system, it just depends on the system setup you would like and what you are willing to allow for in cost. If you need any more help or info just drop me a pm. Best regards