Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 323F Grade Control problem

jjhdozing ยท 2019-04-03 18:06

Hey guys last fall I bought a Cat 323F with Grade Control and I had CAT put the grade assist on and I haven't been able to use it a whole lot but when I'm using the grade assist and I have my stick and bucket out about as far as it can go and im grading something and I'm pulling back on the stick it seems as if the boom likes to jump up .3 tenths and then it catches itself and then goes about a .1 tenth below grade and then back up and down and so forth until I get about 15 from the machine and then it seems to grade real nice and smooth. Ive contacted my sales guy and hes supposedly "working" on getting me answers to see if there is a way to calibrate it or whatever. I was wondering if anybody has any of these issues or has anybody ran the Cat grade control with grade assist and how "smooth" did it work for you?

Replies0

No replies yet.