Hi, Does somebody have experience with the CAT 323F? Especially with the grade with assist function. We have problems with our machine. It is not able to held the bucket on grade. Our machine is one of the first with this function here in germany. It would be great if someone has a video while grading but not the product videos of Caterpillar. Greets from Germany
upload a video of your machine while grading, this will help troubleshooting
The system is just showing up here. Can you explain how it is supposed to work and what yours is doing?
What says dealer about it ?
This "system" that you refer to was once standard on just about every machine produced after the steam age. All it took to activate this "system" was an operator with a "bubble".
Might add it was greatly improved with the addition of a laser and machine-mounted receiver. I realize that I could fall into this category you are insinuating with my GPS equipped scraper, but when you're working with sometimes less than 6" of drop in a half-mile, GPS gets it done.
I don't know about a bubble but I'm told the thing has linear encoders inside the hydraulic cylinders and more digital boxes to have to fuss with when ever a welder starts to burn metal or lightning hits the ground within a half a mile.